If you’re missing one or more of your teeth, you may want to consider dental implants, the tooth replacement solution that most closely mimics nature’s design. At Strawman Family Dentistry, we offer a range of dental implant options that will leave you with beautiful, functional teeth and a healthy, seamless smile.
Dental Implants: An Overview
Dental implants are titanium posts your dentist, periodontist, or oral surgeon will place into your jawbone to replace missing tooth roots, providing an incredibly stable foundation to support implant restorations. At Strawman Family Dentistry, in many cases, you will be able to stay at our office from the moment the tooth is extracted through implant placement and crown restoration to ensure that you receive the smile you deserve.
After the implant has been placed into your jawbone, our team will complete the dental implant procedure by creating and placing a dental implant. Depending on your individual needs and the number of teeth you’re missing, we may recommend a single-tooth implant, implant-supported bridge, or implant-supported denture.
- Single Tooth Implants: If you’re missing one tooth, we’ll place a ceramic dental crown onto an implant to restore your smile. If you’re missing two or more adjacent teeth, multiple single implants can also be placed next to each other. Our implant crowns are made to look just like your natural teeth for a seamless appearance.
- Implant-Supported Bridges: If you’re missing three or more adjacent teeth, an implant-supported bridge is often a solution. Your dental implant will come with incredibly natural-looking tooth replacements secured to dental implants, like traditional bridges that attach to adjacent teeth.
- Implant-supported Dentures: We offer implant-supported dentures to restore your missing teeth. Your new replacement teeth will sit securely on dental implants, so you won’t have to worry about them shifting or slipping. Implant-supported dentures offer unmatched comfort, stability, durability, and aesthetics.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Here are some of the many reasons dental implants are so popular with our Cincinnati patients:
- Enhance Your Quality of Life: Restoring missing teeth with dental implants is the closest you’ll get to having healthy, natural teeth. Once in place, your prosthetic teeth will look, feel and function just like your natural teeth. Imagine enjoying your favorite foods without restriction and smiling with confidence once again!
- Prevent Bone Loss: When a tooth is lost, the bone in the area deteriorates because the root is no longer there to stabilize it. Dental implants fuse to the bone and mimic the function of natural tooth roots. That helps stimulate the bone in the area, preventing bone loss.
- Enhance Your Oral Health: Dental implants not only deliver aesthetic restorations but also enhance your oral health. If you lose a tooth, the neighboring and opposing teeth may shift into the gap, potentially impacting your tooth alignment and your bite. Restored Dental implants maintain the space, preventing a host of dental problems.
- Implants Offer a Long-Term Tooth Replacement Solution: Implant surgery is highly safe and predictable, with more than a 95 percent success rate. Dental implants are meant to last a lifetime. With proper care, your implant restoration will continue to enhance your smile for many years to come!
Dental Implants Near Me
Contact Strawman Family Dentistry to learn more about replacing missing teeth and enhancing your smile with dental implants. Our team is committed to utilizing groundbreaking technology and cutting-edge techniques to deliver quality, durable dental implants.
Call our Cincinnati office at 513-521-2100 to schedule your appointment today!
Request Your Appointment Today!
We make requesting an appointment time quick and easy. Follow the link to fill out our form to request your appointment. We can't wait to see you.